[HIRING SCRIPTER] Original Murder Game (10k-20k Robux PAY)

Original Murder Game To Roblox!

About Me

**Hi! I am a roblox developer who has been working on this project for a very long time.
I single handedly build maps, animate, and GUI design! (You will see examples below)
The issue is my lack of knowledge with scripting.

About The Game

This game is pretty much original to roblox, (Like trouble in Terrorist Town mixed with Minecrafts Murder in Mineville) no murder mystery game has ever looked like this on roblox, style wise, and gameplay wise. I dont want to get into it too much, as I’d like to keep the game a little bit secretive until I have someone willing to work on the game.

Progress

The game is basically completely done, everything has been planned out and made, all I need is a scripter to come in and complete their part. and I’d love to welcome someone to the development

[details=“Example of our game”]

Your Requirements

-I only recruit people who have worked on actual games
-Must be experienced with GUIS, Queues, Damage, Etc.
-Must Show Portfolio

Payment

You will be paid 10k-20kRBX, and full credit on game.
I’d like to try to get the game finished in the following 1-2 months.
I will pay in gift cards, or really however you’d like. I just find that more efficient.
The payment process will work in what you complete. So for each task you complete you will get paid, nothing upfront due to being scammed.

Contact Us

You are more than free to contact me here, or on roblox, but I’d prefer if you contact me on discord #Meds5160

Thanks for reading! And hope to work with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I am interested in the position of a graphic designer if needed?
Examples may be sent via discord, as I have been recreating my portfolio as of lately.

My discord: zander;;#2567

You probably accidentally wrote your tag wrong.

oh wait? my roblox tag or discord

I’m pretty sure this is a scam btw. She/he doesn’t exist lol

Hey. I’m interested in the position of a scripter if it’s still open. Here is my portfolio (I’m planning on updating it with some screenshots of my abilities).
My Discord Tag is Green#7691

Hey, do you need a gfx artist? If so, I’m happy to help, here are some examples of my work :smile:
[Closed] Free gfx profile pictures!

Heya! I am interested !
ValcanBlizzard#7842

I’m interested. But, I do require a 25-50% upfront payment. I can provide a valid list and portfolio of my current and past work.

You do realise Among Us is a thing right??

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.