Hiring Scripter To Make A Weapon!

JOB! Although, supposedly, the recruitment section is being closed today, I will be using for one last job that I need someone to do! :smiley: Its pretty simple all it is, is a pitch fork and you can click and if you hit another character/player then their body like sticks to where the fork hit their body and ragdolls. Such as if you were picking up a piece of stake with a fork how it would go inside of the object you hit, but in this case only stab characters. Please make a spot where I can put my own attack animation into. The animation id is what I’m refering to :slightly_smiling_face:

PAYMENT$ Depending on the amount of time it takes you to do this and the quality of work it will range for 1k-2.5k robux :smiley: If you also have premium you can have my Kuddly Kraken if you would prefer and you did extremely well! :stuck_out_tongue:

CONTACT! Please contact me on the dev forum and tell me a little about yourself if you would like, personally I don’t care but all you need to do is send me a video of the final product, ill base the pay and then ill send you the pay and you send me the model.

Thanks 4 Reading!! - BMWLux

23 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.