Hiring Scripter (UPTO 100k ROBUX/ $350 USD)

About Us

Hi there! I am attempting to create a game based in the county of San Bernardino, California. It won’t likely be a popular game, as it’s going to be application-based. I’m looking for a scripter to work alongside me in hopefully creating a great game.

The Team

@Xanitiz - Project lead/builder

So far there is not much progress as I started development just a couple of days ago.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join the team as our lead scripter. I expect high-quality scripts, good communication skills, and decently paced progress.; I will check progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Scripts I will need:

Character customization script
You should be able to customize the name of the character, gender, DOB, clothing, hair, skin colour, and other miscellaneous items.

Shop system
You should be able to create a car dealership that allows players to purchase vehicles.

Currency system
There should be a currency system that pays players every x minutes. The currency should be compatible with shop systems (eg. Car dealership, weapon shop, etc.). This system should include ATMs, allowing you to deposit money and transfer money to other players.

Weapon store system
There should be two of these, one legal store, and one illegal weapon dealer. For the legal one, you must require a firearms license to purchase firearms (info down below).

Quiz system
*You should be able to take a quiz for both a firearms license and a driver’s license. The quiz would consist of questions such as: “What side of the road do you drive on?”.

Looting system
When a player dies, you should be able to loot their body, being able to take whatever they had on them. Eg: If they failed to deposit cash, you should be able to take that, or if they had a weapon on them, you can take it.

There are many other smaller scripts I need. You may DM me for them.

Payment

I am willing to pay up to 100K R/$350 USD upon completion of the project. My preferred payment method is Robux.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord at:
uzii#5000
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.