Hiring Scripters | (50K+ Payment)

w

cancelled :3

1 Like

50k Robux, I guess? Not USD. Might want to write that.

1 Like

4wku | Programmer & Builder Heres my portfolio.

Hello, I am interested about your post. I would like to be a bulider/Map designer. Contact me on discord: EGE#8637.

Hi!

I wanted to make a disclaimer that Divinity Game Shows has been known the scam developers, not pay contestants when they were promised a prize, steal games and get involved in a lot of drama. Personally, I would not recommend applying here but you can at your own will. As the previous owner and an old friend of the current owner (which is not marvqrk) I know they can afford 50k+ robux but they would not be willing to spend it and would 99% scam you.

If you feel triggered by this message you can always add me at ineffy#0529 as I am always trying to spread the truth and save anyone from being scammed :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I can personally vouch on behalf of @ineffities, the past owner - this group is very well known for scamming seasons which encourage gambling through perks [strictly against ToS]. Please consider the ethics you work for, this is not worth it.

2 Likes

I can agree with you two. The group owner also scammed me about a month ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.