[HIRING] Scripters + Modelers

Scripters and Modelers needed!

About me

Hello! My name is Goaldan and I represent the Hyperactive Cords team! We’ve made popular games such as Balloon Simulator, Mob Miners, The Robine’s Downtown RP and many more!

About The Job

We are looking for people to fill two different positions! We’re looking for multiple people to fill in the positions of Programmer and Modeler.

Modeler Requirements - A few different jobs are available. I’d need one modeler able to create organic characters similar to the following: https://www.roblox.com/bundles/42/Captain-Squid
Other modelers would need to be able to create simple simulator pets, etc.

Programmer Requirements - Preferably very good with UI, note you would not need to make it. If you could import it from Photoshop into Roblox and set up the UI that would be very good and you would be more likely to get the job.

Information about the different games will be messaged privately.

Payment

Programmers will receive either a negotiable percentage or commission. They will receive anywhere from 80k Robux at the very least to a percentage. It’s all negotiable.

Modelers payment will depend on the complexity of each model. For example Organics would be priced higher then a pickaxe. All is negotiable.

Contact Us

You may contact me directly on the Developer Forum or on Discord at Noah#1865
(Please provide examples!)

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

8 Likes

What do you mean by organic, can i get a few more examples?

2 Likes

By Organics I mean living beings. Some more examples would be here -

1 Like

Alright i get what you mean, i’m not very good at stuff like that.

1 Like

Can I get some more information on what the scripter will be doing?

2 Likes

The scripter would be importing UI from Photoshop as well as coding it. They would also be coding the game. Payment would come in either % or in a commission. :smiley:

Sent you a FR on discord. 12904#1757

1 Like

At the moment we aren’t currently looking for one, it is way too early in development.

Alright thanks for the reply back!!

1 Like

Will you provide the reference images for the models?

Sent you a friend request on discord

Awesome_Playz123#7807

So the Scripter is only scripting UI?

Also, why do the Scripters have to import and set uo the UI into Studio?

1 Like

They’ll be doing the UI as well as scripting a game. The programmer will obviously receive fair payment for both.

Sent - Ty_ler#3650. Got any other examples of what your looking for in terms of modelling.

Maybe i can make UI, but not script it

I recommend using Roblox organic characters if you are doing something on the lines to RPG World simulator since it’s all there so you don’t have to script them and add humanoid stuff and it’s already made an textured so it’s easy and simple

1 Like

Yes you do, you need to rig these then add in scripts for it to attack you and you need to uv map these…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.