[CHANGE] Zhillandru - Logo Designer/UI Designer

About me

Heya! I’m Zhillandru 16 years Old, I’m Logo Designer and UI Designer
This is my new commission sheet, check out below!

Showcase

Logo

UI Design

rect18232

Availability

I am available for work on the weekends or Holiday in my country. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, For full game UI Start from 14,000 R$+ Depend on :

• How many UIs you want
  • How many changes

NOTE : Only accepting Group Funds Payout or PayPal, and for Now Only doing Cartoony UI

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Zhillandru
or Discord : Zhillandru#7798 and Message to my Roblox : Zhillandru - Roblox

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

43 Likes

I really like your art, most, if not all of the logos and UI look very neat!

However, to increase the chances of people considering to hire you, perhaps you should include some more information about the pricing.

For example, mention that x number of UIs cost x amount. An elaborated explanation: for 7 UI, including the inventory, tutorial play, save, load, settings credits, sound effects, shop, costs x amount. This gives developers an idea of how much they should expect to pay you, for the number of UIs that has been asked for.

5 Likes

You’re gonna steal all my clients!!!

Nah but for real, I’ve commissioned Zhillandru for a game logo before and the results exceeded my expectations. And I’m sure his UI designs do too, judging from the exemplars.

Keep it up man :+1:

3 Likes

Lovely work!

Really like how it’s all presented!

Keep up the great work my friend.

4 Likes

Affordable and amazing really love your work :smile:

1 Like

His logos are really neat and very affordable.
In fact, he did one for me a while back for my upcoming Discord server, it was very quick service and I was able to fully put my trust into him giving me the logo after the payment was given!

Fantastic work, will definitely be hiring again within the future! :tada:

5 Likes

All your works are looking perfect! There is a person that I know for logo design, similar to your skills and he pays 2x times more! (1000 R$). I would like to know which program you use to create these awesome logos so I can learn creating them! :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you possibly make logos for things outside of the platform? Looking for a textography logo for my music.

1 Like

i cant sorry, im just doing logo for like game, and im never try that XD

Haha! Don’t worry about it. Thought I might look on the forums since I don’t want it I spend money lol. c:

1 Like

I hate to be that guy but I noticed in your commission/portfolio picture that you ended up using only twice in the same sentence, maybe a typo?

“PAYMENT IS ONLY THROUGH GROUP FUNDS ONLY” if you get what I mean? Just wanted to point it out. Other than that: looking good!

1 Like

i’m not from english country so, sorry for the mistake on the sheet lol

Thanks @Zyleth and i like your Graphic Design so muchh!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the advice!! i will make the detail price soon…

I recommend Zhillandru he’s very talented and reliable.

2 Likes

Thank You too and Good Luck to the game!!

2 Likes

His services are really good quality and he delivers promptly. I highly recommend Zhillandru to anyone looking for UI or Logo design. He is very creative and affordable. He also has no problem sending over files, and recoloring/remaking something to your liking. If you want someone willing to interact and figure out what you are looking for, this is the right developer for you. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the opportunity on the game!

When your available please accept ‘Dukeston_J’ on discord as we require your services.

1 Like

okieee, accepted on discord :smile: