Hiring Scripters, UI Designers and Terrain editors

About Us

Hi there, we are Snaixo. We are a game development studio.

The Team
@teddyHV11 - Head Developer
@bossman76879 - Builder
@JTurnings - Builder
@Remembered_Goodbye - GFX Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a Scripter and a Terrain Editor with good amount of experience.

We are making a roleplay game.

Payment

We are paying percentage of our earnings.

Scripter - 20% of our earnings.
Terrain editor - Up to 12% of our earnings.
UI Designer - Up to 12% of our earnings.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or trough Discord DMs: teddyHV11#0001
You must be at least 13 years old to apply.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you need the scripter to make? How big a map is the Terrain editor supposed to create? What elements is the UI designer supposed to design?

All this information is critical to getting both qualified developers to contact you who will have a clear expectation of what they have to do.

I could apply as scripter I’ve scripted in roblox for 7 months and have a python experience for about a year. I just wonder what work are the scripter expected to do and if the game fails will we get some kind of a backup payment for the work we’ve done?

Yes, you will get backup payment.

We currently don’t have the map size.

How much will it be and what will the game be about etc? Too less information

It will basically be roleplay type of game where you can build your own house, you can work, you can attend activities, choose whether to be a child or adult, if you are a child you can go to school and etc.

Is it too late for the job?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.