[HIRING] Skilled Low Poly Map Builder

About Us

Hi there! We are Domino Studios, a small Huge game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@username - Builder
@mhty5 - Scripter
@AndrewsDeving101 - UI Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to build low poly maps. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. We check the games’ progress every day to make sure the progress is going fast. This will be done in team create, along with the UI Designer and also the scripter

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs at least 4 new maps completed by the end of this year. We expect each asset will take between 5-10 days depending on timing.

Payment

We are going to be paying either 350$ USD or 45% Revenue from the earnings of the game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord #RedominoKnight#9323
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just from looking at reference images i’m seeing 4 different building styles which is very confusing for any applicants. Yes I am aware they are all low poly.

3 Likes

I am sorry for the confusion i really meant for them to be simulator type low poly builds

Hello! I am Streeteenk, an experienced low-poly map designer, widely known in the market today, many successful developers came to me and I am always available for any work!

https://sites.google.com/view/streetrbxl - Website
https://twitter.com/StreetRBLX - Twitter
Streeteenk#8836

I’d like to discuss this over via Discord and I’ve sent a fr (Sub#5585)

(Your tag doesn’t seem to work so I sent a dm here.)

May I ask what you mean by 4 maps? Simulators tend to have a lobby and zones do you mean like 4 zones or is this not a Simulator game or?

1 Like

It’s not a simulator game, I believe it’s a survival game.

How big should the maps be?

Here is my portfolio in case you are still looking.

I’d love to work on this project!!! Heres my work:

1 Like

If you’re still looking, here is my work: Julpho: Building Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.