Hiring someone to make a discord bot

Hello. I’m Ithurius. Let’s cut the [REDACTED] intro.

I’m hiring someone for 100 - 1000 robux to make me a discord bot, I will have to pay later when I can pay because I can’t afford 1000 [REDACTED] robux. It’s name will be Ithurius Bot, It can give self roles upon reaction to a message, it can say random quotes when saying !Ith quote (dm quotes), it can do other quotes (again dm), and when I actually decide to get off my lazy [REDACTED], some auto-mod features under a rules section if I ever add one lol.

You can contact me here on the forums via private message, or dm me on discord at Ithurius#7846

Someone has taken the job…

1 Like

We would need to know some more questions.
Do you host the bot? If not then 1k robux is way to less for such thing.

1 Like

What do you mean host the bot?

A bot will only work if the code that makes it run is constanly on. You can simply have the code running locally in your computer, but as soon as your computer is closed, the bot will no longer work for others. Which is why you need to host the bot, by making its code run on a server which should never turn off.

Hosting can be free (with some disadvantages) or can be payed. If the bot is not just for personal uses, hosting it might not be obligated.

1 Like

Hey dm me Reals#0001
(30 chars)

It’s not for personal use, it’s for the official Ithurius Studios discord server.

Then it is good to host it, if you’re on a low budget you would have to ask the person that’s gonna make it for you to host it for free (the person that does the bot is payed I assume because he’s doing the hosting on some website). If you want payed hosting remember that you need to pay in actual IRL money not robux.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.