(HIRING) Story Game

Hello! I am George, I am currently working on a story game and have made lot’s of progress with scripting so far, but now need some more people to help with the production!

I am currently looking for 1 builder 1 scripter to work on a team with me and work on a project. I am offering 50/50 of all profits made, it has a group linked to it called Golden Studios.

If you want to see where development is currently at for the game, and if you want to join the project… DM me on discord - hireimgeorge#4510

Thanks!

2 Likes

The post is very vague. Can you please add some more to it such as what the game is about and how long you expect development to be going. Also, if you would please add details like what the map will look like and other tiny details like that. I wish you best of luck with your game though. :slight_smile:

Like what @Lyxtek said, please add more info on the game you are making so other people know what they are being hired for.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.