[CLOSED] Swaggy Studios is hiring Clothing Designers for an FPS Game!

About Us

Hello, we are Saudade Studios, an upcoming developer company hoping to set about no later than November of this year. We are planning to put together the largest studio on ROBLOX by hiring developers and organizing them into teams to work with that team on the given project. We love to get other peoples input so feel free to suggest, agree, or disagree with the teams ideas. The studio is owned by a partnership because two minds are better than one!

The Owners

PositiveTal / water bottle #2380
DynamicsWasTaken

You can view the main idea of the game and our progress here.

About The Job

We are looking for 2 [or 3] professional clothing designers to join our team as our pants and shirts creator. We expect high quality designs that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

DISCLAIMER: We are looking for two kinds of clothing styles. You may view that information here.

Payment

We are paying only in :robux:.
Payment will be distributed through group funds. Therefore, you may not be payed until Robux is acquired via T-Shirts, Shirts, Pants, Game Passes & More. However, once Robux is acquired, I am looking at paying each team member 10%, but commissions may occur. I know the prices may seem unfair, as I am still doing the math. Official prices will be released soon.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum and Discord (water bottle #2380 for now.) You may also contact Tal via email. “swaggyrobloxdev@gmail.com
You must be 14 years or older to apply, unless proven mature. Nobody should be treated differently because of their age.

Please, follow these steps if you are interested in the job;

• Comment on this post that you are interested, along with your Discord information
  • Review this so that you know where we are currently at on Scrimmage Collision.
  • Complete this application TRUTHFULLY and read the agreement thoroughly. Make sure to go over your answers before submitting. (required)
  • Make sure you send Tal your Portfolio via email. (required)
  • Message Tal on ROBLOX or the Dev Forum and let her know you’ve done all of these steps, or, just comment here.
  • Tal will then contact you on Discord or whatever else is best for us to contact you on and will let you know whether you’re accepted into the team or not.

We hope to begin working with you!

Thanks,
Tal

2 Likes

I have gone through all rules. I have also submit an application. I don’t have Discord however and prefer not to reveal or use my email. I have also sent you a PM on DevForum (here) with my portfolio and am available for contact through here or Roblox chat

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.