[HIRING] The Soviet Union Hiring Builder & Scripter

Soviet Union Scripter & Builder Position Opportunity

Group link

About Us

Hi there! We are The Soviet Union, one of the largest Border Roleplay groups on ROBLOX with 65,000 members and counting! We’re just about to embark on a monumental next part of our journey and we want you to join the creative team behind that!

Project Basic Info

We are currently making a new version of Moscow although we want to ensure that meanwhile we produce that project, the current game is as stable as possible.

We are hiring Builders and Scripters to help us solve our current problems in Moscow.

Our Plan

The two far most issues that need to be solved are exploits and lag. We want to have a builder focus on lag since we need to reduce the part count and overall fix every build in the game using meshes, etc.

The scripter’s job will mostly be to fix the music exploit which is the one we get the most. The scripter will also be in charge to fix all scripting performance meaning logs that are spamming in the console that can be fixed.

Payment

You will receive a downpayment in :robux: that will be discussed in private.

Note: You are not required to stay with us for an extended time period

How do I apply?!

You can contact me through the following:
Discord: @Crepz.#8676

You can also contact me through the forums and include your portfolio in dm!

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.