[HIRING!] Top Games Is hiring all types of devs for a HUGE upcoming game!

About Us:
Hi there! We are Top Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters and all other types of developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Cruise!

We are looking for low poly map builders and people who can make real cars. For example Jailbreak, I want low poly cars like that. The idea is that we combine Vehicle Simulator and Jailbreaks car systems and make a low poly open world car game with lots minigames inside of it!

Payment

For the devs, I will pay them what based of the quality of there work! That is included with negotiation!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord! My discord is KelbyJr#3745

If your interested in the job, don’t hesitate to join this group!

https://www.roblox.com/groups/7317679/Top-Games#!/about
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Some tips:

• Talk more about the ganme
  • Give details and specific values for the payment
  • Talk more about the team

AND:

I don’t think you should just hire random people, they could be really bad at what they do. Instead, you should do an application process where you ask them questions and they send you pieces of their previous works and / or examples of what they are capable of, and then you should evaluate if they are the right fit for the job or not.

The logo is good marketing. It’s simple and easy to use and it gets people attention like it got yours. I don’t see you with a group nor a good logo so stop being upset. Learn to give up. You still don’t have any good points to make thus I will stop replying. Go take you shenanigans elsewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.