[Hiring] UI Artist! 50-100k

About Us

Hello! We are the Sonar Studios team, developing a new project under our “Sonar” title. The game is set in a tropical roleplay environment, where you can explore, upgrade your house, find unique gears, and customize your avatar!

The game as it stands is test-phase ready. The scripting & building is all finished, and we need ui so we can do final polishing & early testing! :happy3:

The Team
@Erythia - Team lead & 3D modeling
@alertcoderf - Scripter
@Domeboybeene - Builder
@144hertz - Builder

Below are a few progress shots of the project as it stands now

About The Job

We’re looking for a ui designer who can design a clean and stylistic ui for the game! We need ~ALL~ of the ui done. We have greyboxed most if not all the ui in the game, someone just needs to make it look good. We’d like to go with a blue theme ui, with a slight tropical feel that enhances the game. If interested I can provide a list of the current required ui.

Payment

We’re paying 50,000 - 100,000 R$ group funds depending on the skill & time frame the ui can be completed.

Contact Us

If interested please contact me here on the devforums, or reach out to me on discord: Erythia#6666

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey there! I am very interested in this and have contacted you via discord. Looking forward to talking to you :smiley:

I am interested as well! Contacting you!

Hi, I’m interested in this position I messaged you here! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I would like to speak with you privately in discord. My discord is: Nicolás DEV # 4794

1 Like

Hey there! I am interested in this and will contact you via discord. Looking forward to talking to you :smile:

I am interested. For more information, friend me on Roblox.

Sent a friend
@GrinchDeveloper

Looking forward to talking! :slight_smile:

Here’s my portfolio: EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

Shoot me a DM if interested: V.#8916
(I don’t know how to import yet but am working on learning it)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.