[HIRING] UI Designer [100USD or 30k ROBUX]

Hi, I’m currently trying to redesign the UIS of my current game Jogging Simulator:https://www.roblox.com/games/3131704903/ADMIN-COMMANDS-Jogging-Simulator#!/about

I need a very experienced UI designer specialized in a cartoony simulator like UI styles.

You need to be done fairly quickly, I’m hoping to release a new version in a week or two. So anytime before then is great.

Payment:
We are paying 100 USD or about 30K Robux.

You can contact me here on this post, or add my discord: Arxk#0022

Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

That’s a odd number gap for payment. How do you go from 100 USD to 30k robux if you don’t mind me asking?

Not a gap, it’s either you’re paid in USD or Robux to be clear.

1 Like

But that’s a little odd that you either get payed 100 USD or 30k robux. The gap is MASSIVE.

1 Like

30k robux is about equivalent to 100 usd. I don’t see the issue here?

10k robux = 35 30k robux = 105 usd

Ah, I apologize I just checked the dev ex rate. I’m wrong. Thanks for the reply back though.

Alright, next time you need to do some re-search before posting all of this.

1 Like

I completely apologize in my mind I was thinking 300 USD not 100 even though I wrote down 100 USD. I read that wayyy too fast.

I apologize.

1 Like

I’d be interested in doing this.

Please DM me on discord or reply with details through PM on here!

1 Like

I’m a experienced UI designer, I’m specialized in UIs since I think I am better at that than scripting or building, About the time how much is fairly quick?
I’m S4Devs btw.

If this is still open I’d love to do it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.