Hiring UI designer, uniform designer, and scripter

Anielle is looking for a developer who can script and create a UI and a designer who can create uniforms.

The uniforms are preferred to be a cafe, hotel, etcetera style. I am also looking for a scripter who can design UIs and scrip them. Such as hand-to UIs and menus.

I would suggest adding me on discord and then sending your price range, your portfolio, etcetera. I am looking for experienced developers.

This game is a cafe game, I am trying to grow the group so we can extend the possibilities for the future of this group

Pricing will be discussed in DMs. Contact me $grace#8036

1 Like

The post is pretty vague right now, I’d recommend adding some more information (such as your budget or expected price range) so we don’t waste time contacting you if we end up disagreeing with the terms <3

1 Like

I can help with clothing desgins, I don’t have a profilo but I do have quality clothing that you may like 0_Peacefully#8075

Sent you a friend request on discord, we can talk more there. cash money#5196.

Interested in UI Design position. I sent you a request on Discord.

My Portfolio: [OPEN] Cxmiily • UI Designer & Web Designer

Sent a friend request, AmusedGrape#0001. I don’t have a scripting portfolio but we can discuss.

I don’t have any portofolios made yet but also, your discord is incorrect add me. Thanos;;#0001.