Hiring UI/Modeler/Builder [Shrink Ray Simulator/Magic Simulator]

About Us

Hello my name’s Bladian, and I’m relatively new to the Roblox scene, having worked in Minecraft Server development for 4 years.

I’ve previously created/worked on 2 games called Shrink Ray Simulator and Magic Simulator.

https://www.roblox.com/games/3303159734/Shrink-Ray-Simulator-Update-2-SPACE
https://www.roblox.com/games/4168452999/FLYING-Magic-Sim

These 2 games have brought in a decent amount of revenue, and each have had flaws which I’ve learnt from and will be applying to a third project.

About The Job

This new project will be a Simulator, all further details such as mechanics, gameplay, monetisation will be provided via a document which will be given if accepted.

I’ve created a portable simulator back-end, which allows for porting of basic simulator aspects from one game to another, it greatly simplifies the task, and increases efficiency, as it works to be as automated as possible for the modeler / builder. This back-end could be ported to (almost) any simulator concept to greatly reduce the amount of work required on all ends.

The 3 main aspects which I’m hiring for are as the title suggests:

• UI
  • Modeling
  • Building

Every detail is provided in a document, before you start so you can give a proper time frame, and quote what you value your work at.

Both my simulator have been profitable, and have had a decent review ratio (although as stated above have improvements for this project)

We don’t look for much maturity, you should be able to have a good laugh but also be able to work efficiently. You should be able to be active throughout the week and give proper updates.

Payment

Payment is negotiated through private messages on discord, it can be either done through Robux or Paypal, and/or a percentage of the next game.

I won’t state how much I’m willing to pay, but I am very flexible, and will be negotiating on Discord.

Contact Us

I’d like to be contacted via Discord preferably (Bladian#6411).

3 Likes

Hi, I’m interested in building. Here’s some builds.

I am interested in UI/Scripting, will add you on Discord.

I’m interested I can make very cool maps and buildings check this ://devforum.roblox.com/t/feedback-for-cartoony-cafe-want-help-for-the-inside/447960

Hi! I’m very interested in applying for the building position. I’m currently working on a commission with a development team and was wondering if im still able to apply. I can multi-task very well and have done multiple commissions at a time. My portfolio is below.

Looking forward to communicating more if you’re interested!

Could you hit me up on Discord please?

1 Like

ZeXelDev#8308 contact me pls I showed u my work

I’m interested to do UI. 30chars

Hey! Here is my portfolio https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p9mBySrpec47RG_XHp7LyL7ghlfvMYNE

If you want my past experiences and current ones we can do that in DMs!

I can help with UI building and some modeling. Wizzardofazz#8707

Could I apply for UI Designer, I have Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 and Adobe Illustrator CC 2020

Past Work

UI Imported Into Studio

Organized in PhotoShop

Screenshot_8
Screenshot_9 Screenshot_10

My Prices are fairly Cheap and I work on a schedule.
Feel Free to contact me.
SawcyDeveloper#4307

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.