[HIRING] Weapons Coder (Rocket Launchers + Grenades)

Hey all,

I’m currently looking for someone to code various rocket launchers and different types of grenades for my game. The style of the game is low-poly/cartoony, and we have the assets ready (the grenade types and the different types of rocket launchers, as well as the particles).

I’m looking for someone who is capable of coding the following:

• Rocket Launchers
  • Rockets - including rocket trails, curves (projectile paths)
  • Particle effects - just the implementation of particles, we already have the actual particles made
  • Grenades - Curves (grenade path), different types of grenade explosions (poison grenades, shock grenades, etc. The throwing animation has already been made as well)
  • Destructible Objects - E.g. a single brick wall that breaks into multiple parts after receiving x damage.

Payment
Current base pay is at $100 USD via PayPal or Venmo. No revenue percentage is currently being offered, though it can be negotiated if, for example, you plan on staying on the team (or for quick commissions) for future updates (new weapons, grenades, etc.)

Please be prepared with any previous work related to the job. If you have none, please create something to show that you have the capability of completing the tasks listed above.

Contact
Please contact me either by PM’ing me on the DevForums, messaging my twitter @JukeRblx or on Discord @ Justinn#4382. Thanks!

I’m very interested get ahold of me on discord maindirectory #1739

The position has been re-opened!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.