[HIRING/SINGLE COMMISSION] BodyVelocity Scripter for Train Game

Join Our Team

TRAINLINES DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Scripting Position (Single Commission)

Welcome to Trainlines! Here you can drive a variety of trains that run on British soil! Feel free to drive or play as a passenger, follow signals or just drive through other trains!

Lead Developer - @kieranhendy
Map Developer - @SimulationNetwork
Vehicle Developer - @MetroCammell
Head of Admin Operations - @Crypto_05

We are currently looking for someone to script a new bodyvelocity system. Exact details will be made available on request. The general requirement for the new system includes the ability to have separate throttle and brake controls. I don’t expect everyone who enquires to have prior knowledge of British trains or their systems but I will do my best to break down any queries.

We are also looking to expand our development team (a different post will be made about that position).

We appreciate high quality work so we will be keen to work with anyone who delivers again in the future.

We are offering a high payment for this work to be completed to a high standard. Exact amounts can be discussed through DM’s.

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/kieranhendy
It is preferred that you contact via Developer Forum.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

We look forward to hearing from you,
The Trainlines Team.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.