Hitbox Library V1

Hitbox Library V1

I’m not going to lie. This is my first DevForum post so sorry if its a bit vague.

Anyway.

This hitbox library is meant so people can keep their hitboxes under a singular module instead of using lots of different modules. If you look at the example code I provided, The hitbox usages are exactly the same as the modules themselves.

A better explanation coming soon, Sorry.

Support
RaycastHitboxV4 (Swordphin123) - Raycast Hitbox 4.01: For all your melee needs!
My Personal Spatial Query Module - DevForum Post Coming Soon
Rotated Region3 - Rotated Region 3 Module

Usage

Important
PLEASE REPORT BUGS TO:
Discord: rsxpct#0001
Email: rsxpct2@gmail.com

GITHUB COMING SOON

4 Likes

Yes, it is pretty vague. Say, what would I use this for? Why would I use it over other resources? Is it performant? Does it have any bugs?

There’s not much to say about the module itself since… I have no idea what it’s supposed to do without looking at the code, which not many people want to do.

Sorry, I had named it wrong LOL. Anyway, Its a hitbox library that contains any hitboxes I find useful.

Such as: RaycastHitboxV4, Spatial Query, RotatedRegion and more that I’ll be adding support for later.

Its meant so people can keep their hitboxes under a singular module instead of using lots of different modules. If you look at the example code I provided, The hitbox usages are exactly the same as the modules themselves.

Its useless in a way but also useful in some circumstances. You can think of it as NPM for javascript but smaller.

1 Like

No Prob, my first post (in creations feedback) was worse than this

I would recommend making a code block

--code

You code can be here and not in pictures

And explain the code aswell

I’m currently making a Github page and a github wiki for the library. When that’s done I’ll remove the code, Thanks for the tip though.

1 Like