Holiday Developer Game Jam 2020 - Update!

what is their twitter account?

1 Like

Congrats to all of the winners!

Also, i’m curious to see what my game’s score was, is there any way to see that?

7 Likes

I’m shocked that my team has won third place! Thank you for hosting this wonderful event, I look forward to seeing more like this one in the future. Congrats to everyone who participated, the other submissions are absolutely amazing!

6 Likes

Is the certificate like in Roblox as a trophy? I still very confused. Like if someone would answer this, it would be greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

Gg man, you deserve it. Congrats to you!

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who participated!

Congratulations to everyone who participated! :confetti_ball:

Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Good job! Keep up the good work! :clap:t3:

1 Like

Congratulations for the winner!

WOOO! Congratulations @WhoseTrade and his team, and everyone else who participated!

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone and Snowballer (pretty similar to Snow Shoveling Simulator).
You all did a great job on the Christmas theme!
I have the feeling my holiday game jam doesn’t look like a real winter game and it was too short…

Also, I didn’t get the time to create a Roblox thumbnail for our game ahahah
Does it possible to know the notes /50 about all games?

1 Like

I thought there would be a top 10 for other games that are not in the top 3 and that they would win to have their project shared on social medias :thinking:

Congratulations! This game jam was very fun, I’m sure my teammates would agree. It was a pretty neat experience, considering it was my first game jam. I hope more of these happen in the future!

2 Likes

Amazing! Sadly, I didn’t get the chance to participate in this game jam, maybe I will get the opportunity later on in the future? And congrats to all that did, their work is amazing and shall be known for it!

1 Like

Congrats to everyone who participated and won!! :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah congrats man :slight_smile:

congrats to all the winners!! our team at least enjoyed and were able to finish the game although we hadn’t won, participating was a pleasure anyways :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got mentioned here! Didn’t enter this one but I might enter the next one!

Congratulations to all the winners. I would also like to congratulate the participants because I was late to fill to form, and couldn’t participate…