Holiday Developer Game Jam 2020!

Is there an alternate prize for the people who would win first or second place? I mean; some devs, like me, are not allowed to reveal their locations

2 Likes

Do the prizes require sending your personal information? And if so, are we allowed to decline the prize?

Thank you so much for spending time and making this a thing! It sounds very fun, I will definitely participate if I can gather a team before the 5th!

I just have a few questions:

1. Can you do this with people who aren’t members of the Devforum? I have a couple of friends that would be interested in making a game but haven’t played Roblox and aren’t in the dev forum.
  2. Can you do this with people with completely new accounts? I already said about my friends, they’ll have to make new accounts so is that fine?

Thank you

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I appreciate it!

Do I put myself in here?

Or just my teammates?

It says that if you already have group. Which means that you and your teammates.

It says, “Of your team members” though. Not sure if I need to add my link there.

Okay then. Maybe i just didn’t understood this.

Hey, I wanna join this team!

This is honestly such a good move to unite all developers alike to form a new, unique and fun creation!
Really glad that this initiative is being taken and hope there are more in the future.

3 Likes

Does everyone in the group have to fill the survey?

No, just the leader of the group.

This sounds like great fun! Are there any rules about using open-source creations from users outside of your group or previously created assets from users within the group?

why is it 3 minimum? my friend and me are struggling to find a third dev

The idea is to have developers work together instead of alone or in a duo project as we want you guys to work together and have some Holiday spirit. Typically a group is considered 3+ people, as a 2 people are just a duo/couple. With that in mind, we chose three. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s below a quarter of minimum wage… And if you’re thinking that it’s still worth it because it’ll be fun, why not make something that you’ll both enjoy making and have fun in the process, instead of taking just one of the positives?

In the interest, survey do all of the participants of a team fill it out or the team leader/coordinator do that? Because I am doing it and my team mates are confused.

Only the team leader, as stated above.

You are allowed to use free models.

1 Like