Homepage still shows Premium symbol, even though my Premium expired 6 days ago

Introduction
Greetings, my name is Paul, and in this topic I will be talking about a bug in the Roblox Homepage in mobile.

The Issue
As a Roblox Developer it’s currently confusing and also maybe for people who had Premium to have a bug like this.
So, I bought Roblox Premium a month ago, and on April 26, 2020, it has expired.
Even though my premium expired, on April 26, the homepage still shows the Roblox Premium symbol, which symbolizes the person still has Premium.
In the following image you will what I’m talking about.

Notice in my profile, I don’t have the Premium symbol, though my homepage still has the Premium symbol.
This also may cause others to confuse they still have Premium even though their Premium expired, which is an inconvenience. People may think they still have premium, though they will get annoyed if they found out that they no longer have access to Premium features.

Conclusion
If Roblox may fix this issue, this would really help because people wouldn’t get confused if they got Premium, and this will also show that Roblox has limited bugs if they fixed this.

When and How does this bug occur?

• After Premium expires, and the homepage still has the symbol
  • Reported on May 1, 2020 though the bug was originally noticed after the Premium Expired.

Phone Model

• Iphone XS
4 Likes

Can’t reproduce on an iPhone XR

Tried on a Friend’s 11 Pro Max over a Discord call, he can’t reproduce

Actually, I am able to reproduce this but vice-versa. Had to buy premium to devex and noticed this just now that it’s still not showing the premium badge on the home page but it is for the profile.

I haven’t had Premium for several months and:

Model:  iPhone XR

2 Likes