Homepage UI redesign

*Since Roblox’s down, I redesigned the homepage out of boredom.
Do give me your feedbacks on what you think :>

Yes, some names are generic.

22 Likes

This looks great! Only thing that could be changed is the position of the things under the “You’ve been away for TIME”, other than that it looks fantastic.

1 Like

Really Nice Ui. I personally would have the “You have been away for …” text be like the last online section or just not have that section at all. The robux icon looks too circular

Here is an icon:
robux_white_emote

On the bottom of the page the game like/dislike ratio icon and the people playing icon is a bit big. Idk how big that ui was ment to be but it looks a bit too big to me.

Overall I would love this to be the home page for Roblox. It looks Realy good. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ngl I would prefer this to the current Roblox layout

2 Likes

Same. I really like it, just the events and robux’s position.

1 Like

what is even going on this image
why is everything shoved onto the center

why is mobile ui being used for desktop web
why are the like and people icons so overly large

1 Like

Looks super nice! I wish this was the home page, much better then the other one.

1 Like

At a glance, it looks a tad bit messy, but when you take the time to look at it, it looks pretty nice. I’m not a fan of the sidebar, and the search bar being isolated, but this is a solid attempt and would be happy with this as an official redesign.

1 Like

I feel the text is really hard to read on the events and the sidebar’s icons are too vague / spread out.
However, I love this redesign (& the small addition of adding “Browsing (insert page here)”)! Reminds me of the mobile UI a lot more.

2 Likes

The profile icons are just about the size as the actual one other than the fact that it houses 8 profiles instead of 9. I do agree that some of the stuff like the like and playercount icon being overly large which could use a bit more refining.

One part of the mobile UI is used, though in this one it houses the essential stuff that you’d see on your typical homepage; home, experiences, avatar, create, trade, notifications and settings (might’ve missed a few but aaaaa)

Thanks for the critique though! I appreciate it!

1 Like

this is great. But yeh the parts under the u’ve been away…should be somewhere else.