Link: Homestore - Roblox

Portfolio: https://thulicore.carrd.co/

Portfolio worthy?
  • YEAAA!
  • Maybe…
  • Nah

0 voters

7 Likes

Absolutely! I love the design! I would DEFINITELY like to hear about its progress. Good job.

2 Likes

sheesh nice design!!! btw good job looks so clean

9 Likes

I would definitely shop in it, looks great! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nah I agree with KonekoKitten, he was right about TalentHub being the king. Lots of ignored applications, and lack of details to be hired is just great. I like how’s there’s favortism towards verified and unverified. I think homestore its not worthy and a bad idea in my opinion. Its only good for profit and not portfolio

You have a massive talent at building. Keep it up! :smiley:

1 Like

What?

I like glass.

I like buildings with glass in them.

I switched to Windows 11 because they had glass.

However, this is too much glass.

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t put this on my portfolio due to how much spam there is. It makes it appear unoptimized.

@LandnBlu I don’t see what’s so disrespectful about that. They just said that it’s a bad idea to have it on a portfolio. They did say it’s good to sell it though, so it’s not all bad.

3 Likes

Put actual clothing on the characters, then it would be good for your portfolio.

1 Like

The only problem is the roof. Make it more layered

1 Like

I think the build is great and showcases your talent, but some people looking at your portfolio may feel like it’s a bit empty in some places. Please correct me if this is how homestores are meant to look.

1 Like

Most homestores actually appear emptier, I could probably put some trees around it to ease this effect

1 Like

Geez, that’s rude. They put in a lot of work. Show some respect.

2 Likes

I guess so, though the part about the Talent Hub was so unrelated :rofl:

1 Like

No I can say whatever opinion I want anyways, more profit less developer hours. WE lie we cheat we steal we survive, even @Onebeets agree with me, most people are also maybe includingg the owner so they’re unsure

1 Like

I can hardly understand you but sure, whatever.

1 Like

you have massive talent in building. amazing too amazing. very portfoilo worthy

2 Likes