Honair's Haven Remastered Devlog #2

its been a while since the last devlog im going to try and start doing these devlogs once a week but im not sure that will happen

added 2 levels to the game

level 1

level 2

i still am working on making a transition teleporting system since i finished the portal model i also am trying to add an enemy system i have a model for the enemy but its not scripted yet

enemy model

portal model

i also added some houses to the hub world since i didnt want to have to remake the story and a big part of the story is that your in a small town so i needed houses the enemies where also added to help the story you can read the whole story here (in the description of the game) (3) old Honair’s Haven - Roblox

i also wanted to add a way to attack the enemy but im not sure how to do that i made a post here How can i make a button that makes the player attack once - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - DevForum | Roblox

portal transition post How can i make a teleporter load in a map and then teleport you - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - DevForum | Roblox

enemy post How can i make an enemy - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - DevForum | Roblox

any help would be great but thats pretty much it for Devlog #2
Cya!

1 Like

just bumping this topix to see if anyone will respond
next devlog might take a little longer since im pyobslly going to do more scripting next

1 Like

look here
Update on Honair’s Haven Remastered - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox