Honest opinions on loading screen UI

Just really want to know what all I can improve on a far as improvement can go. I can’t settle on a design and want to see if anyone else has any recommendations.

Noting this right now, that text on the top right isn’t actually supposed to be there

1 Like

There is a lot of text here. If this screen might only show for a short time, it may leave a user feeling like they missed something.

I can assure that eventually this wont be there for a short amount of time, It’s going to be a lot of datastore loading before they can enter the main menu. The home and top left aren’t supposed to be there? I want to have visuals on the loading screen so that people aren’t drawn away thinking they are frozen or something. Any recommendations?

Is this still too much text? It still has the visual aspect that I want, I can very well change this to something else while keeping the visual aspect.

1 Like

In my opinion I think it’d look better if you mixed the 2 pictures together

Like this with the “Loading Assets” below the REDACTED TIP TEXT

1 Like

I tried to put together what I thought you meant? I kinda like what I have now, opinion?

3 Likes

This is exactly what I meant. Good job!

I think i’ll settle with that for now, I actually like it. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Alright happy I could help! Good luck with your project

1 Like

Oh also, do you know how to keep that loading circle scaled no matter what screen it’s on? I seem to be having issues with it for no reason, I’ve tried putting it into a frame, leaving it standalone, messing with auto scale. It’s inside of scale and not offset.

Nevermind figured it out.