Horned Hat UGC Concept

I do not have any specific name for this so I would appreciate it if anyone who does could reply :blush:

In studio (Yes, with accessory plugin):

8 Likes

Woah, this actually looks really good. I have tons of clothes with a similar colour scheme, sadly I don’t have a name for it so good luck finding one! Great job on this one though, hopefully I can see more of your creations in the near future.

1 Like

It reminds me of gender stereotypes and how would somebody see through that. Anyways that’s just my opinion, I have different taste to other people so keep up the good work!

1 Like

If the hat covers the eyes maybe Horned eyes hat? I’m not sure, I have no creativity right now.

1 Like

name: Horned Bucket Hat
now thats a name

why is it called horned bucket hat when there’s no bucket

its a bucket hat:

there is a real life bucket hat

Add a denoise node to your render post production and bevel your back drop + add a rim light (light behind) your model to add some depth.

Decent 3 point lighting tutorial

1 Like

The design looks good. I like it!

Here are some hat name ideas:

Satanic Sunhat
Satan’s Summer Trip
Special Vacation

2 Likes

Looks great! I like the colors. Fun fact, I’m learning modelling to become a UGC creator.

1 Like

I never really learned how to get decent renders so this is gonna help out a ton, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course! I’m addicted to rendering, so if you ever want some pointers or help contact me on discord at kairoh#0001 !!

I’d be happy to send you a blend file or something with a good lighting setup

I don’t think roblox would like the names…
And ‘Special Vacation’ just sounds odd.

its a google image.

bucket hats.

They didn’t mean to reply to you :sweat_smile:

that makes sense. lol

thanks for reminding me