Horrific Housing Kit

Today i challenged myself to create a game in just one day and i chose to make a horrific housing style game, and i did just that, now i am uncopylocking it for those who want to make their own, my code is unorganized but it works, it contains some documentation like how to create your own events and other

If you are going to use this please credit me

If you need help reply!

Have copylocked the game as i see potential in it, if you want a copy of it message me on discord

caoqt#0480

42 Likes

Great!! But just a note, when you release this to the devforum for resource people probably won’t credit you, but if I’ll use it I sure will!

2 Likes

Great Resource! I was intrested in Plates of Fate but i lost the intrest on it. Well but this is great anyways! Keep the good work!

1 Like

I’m surprised that you were able to create an almost exact replica of a popular Roblox game in just 1 day! And you also made a game that feels just like Murder Mystery 2. Your scripting skills are very good, you should get credit for this. I wish I had a scripter like you to help me on my small games, I struggle just to make an intermission system. I hope some day I will learn to become half as decent at scripting as you are.

4 Likes

You really didn’t have to go through all the time to do this just to give everyone a free source. You’re a very kind soul. If I ever do work on this I’ll be sure to credit you.

3 Likes

Thanks for releasing this!. Although the game does seem to be copylocked currently.

Pretty sure he’ll open it back up once furniture equipping saves, he’s still fixing some stuff

Can we see some images of the Horrific Housing game?

heres the lobby

2 Likes

Customization

1 Like

I sent request over discord (Kaniva) I would love to check out the file and learn elements to use in my game. Would give full credit on any part I use, thanks!

game is copy-locked now for some reason

Hello, please friend me on discord (Koth) so that i can message you. I have some plans to do with my friends about the game and i wanted to talk about it a bit. Thanks and have a great day.

Thanks for this! I love the game and always thought of making my own version of this as a side project. Thanks!

It seems your discord tag isnt working? Could you add me: rusty#4018

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/horrific-housing-kit/1472154

1 Like