Horror Game Idea (Is it good?)

Hey, developers!

I recently had to think of a solid concept for my next horror game. I’d like to share it with you in order to get your feedback on whether or not a horror video game should use it.

Idea:
The concept of ghost haunting is well-known. It is a really hard job, and it depends on your courage. Well, I’ve got a great idea for a scary game that depicts ghost haunting.

You begin by waiting for at least three players on a small main menu. This group will be teleported to a designated server where the game will begin. You will be given a mission to locate ghosts there without capturing them in a random location (a house, city, etc.). Your mission is to learn the history of the ghost that resides there. An illustration would be a young child who was talking to a demon on the radio and television. The demon frequently warned her not to do good deeds and threatened to kill her if she didn’t. Assume she killed her bird, put her parents out of her mind, and one day the demon entered her spirit. and desired to kill her without giving her any instructions. Let’s assume that while she was imprisoned in the bathroom and dying from blood loss, he removed the upper hook from her mouth, turning her into a ghost. And that is a prime example of a frightful ghost. In order to learn about their origin stories, I also want to include ghosts that are plush toys, animals, or even demons. You receive points each time you complete a mission. Utilizing these points will allow you to purchase gadgets. to aid you in finishing your task quickly.

Question:

1. Won’t I get banned for this?
  2. Is it frightful enough?
  3. What else should I include?
  4. What would some suitable names for this game be? (What about: Ghost Hunter, Ghosts, Phasmophobia)

Thanks for reading! Any reply is appreciated!

1 Like

Sounds like Specter. I think you should focus on the specificity of the quests a little more where you say learning the history of a ghost, like here;

Is “frightful” a type of ghost?

Fan of the topic. I would play the game, but again, it sounds like Specter.

2 Likes