Horror Game Theme Idea Needed

I want to make a horror game inspired and similiar to Banana Eats!
Link to the game → Banana Eats :sunny: and BEAR (Alpha)

Basically I was looking and thinking about the “Theme” idea but I couldn’t find it

The “Theme” I’m looking for:

I’m looking for a killer theme, Banana Eats has bananas as a theme and Bear (Alpha) has a bear as a theme.

I’m trying to make a game that if you complete puzzles it reduces the time then when there is 1 minute left the exit will be open.

Any ideas would really help!

A game where all the players are bananas and the killer is a monkey.

(Or maybe a minion)

1 Like

Good idea, but I want the killer only to be a different character, players will be their equipped character

1 Like

Yea I get it too. It’s kinda difficult to think about a theme. I am also working on a horror game. But I would recommend watching other content creators play horror games and see what kind of theme they really enjoy.

I have the scripts already made but I don’t know what theme it should have lol

I don’t want to watch content creators play horror games, I don’t want to copy a theme. I want it to be a specific cool theme!

1 Like

I see… What do mean like a theme, like a story plot?

I want to make an inspired and similiar horror game like banana eats!

Banana eats has bananas as a theme, I want a different theme.

1 Like

ohh my confusion, sorry about that. maybe try adding something like a scary chef… because i don’t think there are any horror games in roblox with that theme.

I would like to have a theme that would be fun but also not that scary [<13 i mean and for 13+ too]

If someone has an “Theme” idea it would be great!

[Said that just to update the topic so someone can see it and answer]

Have you heard of a game called, Hello Neighbour?

Watch some of the ingame videos on YouTube.

What you could do is levels could be Teleports between games as levels. Just to accomplish a task. The theme of Hello Neighbour is your new to a Neighbourhood and your next-door Neighbour is very suspicious. So you go to their house as recently you as the player have heard recent screaming. So you investigate, all in attempting to avoid the neighbour while you tresspass on their land.

The aim is to: ESCAPE WITH THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED.

Yes I’ve heard about that game, thanks for the response! I’m trying to make a game that if you complete puzzles it reduces the time then when there is 1 minute left the exit will be open. I just want the “Theme” idea.

1 Like

Hmmm.
How about a Western Town and everyone is very strange and they could be robots but you dont know. And they kidnapped your sibling and you have to search 5 houses all having different puzzles to find your sibling. Then you have to escape before they killed you.

That sound like a plan?

This is the game I want to make, simply complete puzzles that will reduce time then if there is 1 minute left the exit will open

[Sorry for taking your time]
I want to make a game similiar to it and I already have all the scripts made and everything, I just need an “Theme” idea and I can’t figure it out

Steal grandma’s cookies? Sounds like a plan for a base to begin with.

1 Like

O_O, sorry for being that strict but I want to make the game as I want it to be :slight_smile:
If you could give me another Idea i would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Okie dokie. I was just wondering and really messing around to help a brainstorm for you.

I really appreciate it, but i feel like my brain stopped working O_O

1 Like

Haha! You will figure something out! You have my Direct Message here if you need a hand with building.

1 Like