Horror rig for Horror game

Hello, i’m making a horror game called “Asylum : The Dark Revival” , It’s a First Person Horror game inspired by “Endling” [By XIaine] , Amnesia : The Dark Descent and Roses

The game has some screen shots, the name has “The Dark Revival” Because the Monster is a dead person, which made horrible things [ Kill ] , then he comes back from death as a monster, you enter in the Asylum to find your friend, which has been missing after investigating what the Dead person did there.

Here’s the Rig that i have made, only 4 unions.

His mask has a christian symbol that represents one of the principal type of art [ Celtic Cross ] , in case you’re wondering.

It has a cloak, the story of that person is based in Freddy krueger, The monster is a demon, it will only appear when your sanity is low.

9 Likes

Wow, that is a really cool rig. I wish i could build like that. What horror game will it be used in?

1 Like
2 Likes

Interesting, so when will the game be out. I’ll make sure to follow up on it because it looks interesting.

1 Like

uh… its a little suggestive to certain racist groups that don white robes and hats, with the symbol of a cross

other than that, cool rig, would be scared

2 Likes

As @Warphi said, this can most definitely be seen as a racist outfit. That’s what I thought it was…

It’s okay, the character does not look scary at all. The head looks just misplaced, his legs/feet look fat and his left hand looks uncomfortable. Spikes, darker colors, scary face.
Here is a post that I think you should take notes from on what makes a rig scary : Which one? [Need help]

I’m not saying to copy it but something like this would benefit a lot.

2 Likes