Horror-Survival Game Feedback

Hello! Im currently working on a survival horror game called “Midnight Madness” Its similar to residence massacre. here’s how to play when the night starts:

1. Be careful, theres a monster lurking in the darkness around the map.
  2. Use a flashlight to slow down the monster, flashlight batteries deplete quickly. Use it when needed.
  3. The monster can’t chase you when you’re in camp.
  4. Locate sticks around the map to keep the campfire alive.
  5. If you see an eye staring at you at the edge of the camp, turn on the radio.
  6. Find batteries on a table around the map to power the radio.
  7. Look for canned foods on a table around the map to heal yourself.
  8. You get colder in the darkness, so stay near the campfire to warm up.
  9. Survive until 6 am.

Games Link:

4 Likes

might check this out later with some friends, but feels as if ive played one of those kinds of games before, and the name seems familiar

1 Like

yep its called residence massacre! but it has different mechanics and gameplay, just has the same theme

no no, ive played something exactly like this, not residence massacre. The name also seems familiar to another game

is it roblox game? because i made this from my own mind and idea i didnt fully copy from another game i also take the name from chatgpt (lol)

yeah, also Midnight in itself is already a very overused word in horror games, try changing up the names a bit. Got mixed up with another game. Im not completely sure though if it is exactly the same with another game, but theres definitely some similarities to what youre describing it as

alright, but got any ideas for it?

no idea, i have not played the game yet. For name, try basing it off of the fact youre camping and its a survival situation (probably even suffering), because both midnight, and madness are names that have been used alot in games.

also why is it only 2 players? I think the game could work fine at 4-5 players.

the game can play up to 4 players

i just joined here, so uh the feedback cooldown is client sided i think? That might give you issues in the future as it might break apart your webhook. And the donation titles, you should probably put it in a datastore so you dont have to have issues with updating the game everytime you have a donation and give a title. I dont know if these issues are solved yet, but they seem overlooked of

ALSO, we cant join in the same lobby (i joined an exited a trio lobby and still got put inside the trio lobby not the duo)

Ty for the feedback! So the tp boxes are still a mess and i didnt know that you can actually spam. and also about the 2 items that you sent, did you spam an item or what?

i didnt, i took 2 beans, took the backpack, lost 1 bean. Didnt get any beans in the end because i accidentally dropped 1

oh i see, i forgot to turn off the canbedropped on a tool