Hospital horror game HIRING DEVS, SCRIPTERS (CLOSED)

Hi there! We are Cat Creations V1! A small upcoming café team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Hospital! A horror game.

The Team
@couldbeyou - Builder
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - GUIS/UIS
@blackdhruva - GFX/thumbnail
@yamikyamir - Music

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs to finish the lobby, and have a scripted script the cars, and a teleporter.

Payment

We are paying. Our payment method is R$. We will offer a valuable guarantee payment for the everything you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. henry_glends#6185

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

PS. The group I am paying out from is a different group. Here’s the link: Meme Attire Inc. - Roblox

Link for creating group for the game: Cat Café & Coffee - Roblox

3 Likes

How much robux are you paying? like is there a budget?

1 Like

yeah i want to ask the same question How much robux are you paying?

1 Like

I’m interested in helping with UI but I want to know how much robux your paying and if it is group payouts or group fund?

1 Like

Hey, was wondering if you would need a 3D modeler to make assets, if intrested, here’s some of my creations: My low poly models

1 Like

Well, the only problem is the budget income is a little slow. Maybe 20 robux a day is what my group makes. Currently we have 54 I beleive.

1 Like

Yeah, you couldprobably create some of the extra items like TVS, extras, etc.

1 Like

It will be group payouts. I have an active clothing group which makes income

1 Like

Well, we do not have many funds but I am going to get paid from my job soon and hopefully I will have more than enough. But right now my clothing store (different group) is making around 20 robux per day.

1 Like

do you mean probably or yes ?

Yes, you could. What are your rates?

Well I’m fine with that I just want to start making robux. I friend requested you on discord.
CorMemory#0498

300 robux per asset, but negociable for both sides depending on the complexity.

Anyone else have questions?
this is getting pretty quiet

You would have a hard time finding developers with this amount of robux. Atleast try to offer a percentage of game profits?

I’m planning on buying 37.5K robux so, yeah. Lol.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.