Host Guides [King Hotels]

Announce the session on the group.

[INTERVIEWS] There’s a interview going on being hosted by (Username) at (Time) | Staff come to assist Hotel Guests head to the tinterviews to become a Trainee!

Starting your training.

:slock

:m The server is now locked and we will begin shortly

:m Hello welcome to the interviews! I’m your Host (username), along with my Co-Host (username) and my wonderful Supervisor (username).

:m Today we’ll see what it’s like to be a Trainee.

:m Before I start we will have a short grammar test

:pm %hotel guests hAI wELcoME tO kInGss hOtElS oW mAy i HeLp u

Wait for a response and then kick those who have failed

:kick (Username) I’m sorry you have failed the grammar test. Don’t worry you can always try again! :smiley:

Name those who have passed “Passed!”

:name (Username) Passed.

:m Amazing job and congratulations to all that have passed! That was some amazing grammar.

If you have a co-host ask them to name the staff (Staff name) Interviewer

:m I will now go over some rules.

:m While I go over the rules please stay quiet

:m I) Cheating in this training isn’t acceptable and will lead to an immediate failure of this session

:m II) You are to answer each question with good grammar

:m III) Please always answer in whisper (/w (username)).

:m IV) III+ grammar strikes will lead to a fail of this session

:m V) You must remain respectful at all times, and as an act of kindness it is recommended that you thank the staff here for taking time out of their day to train you!

:m VI) You must not have any negative reactions if your results aren’t as you planned them to be.

:m VII) Lastly, we recommend that you try and have fun this session! We always love having fun with our prime members of the group which is everyone here right now!

:m That’s everything! We’ll now wait until my Co-Host is finished naming and then you all can begin.

Make sure staff have Interviewer guides up. Kick staff who are not prepared as they will slow you down.

:kick (staff username) Make sure to have guides ready next time! :smiley:

:m Interviewers please head to one office.

Wait until every interviewer is in a office.

:m Hotel Guests Please go to one office.

:m You may start now.

:m The session has now concluded, thank you for attending! You will have to dedicate at least a small amount of time to King Hotels to be promoted

:m Before we go lets take a photo!

:m Alright say #KingInterviews! after the countdown ends.

Set a 20 second count down.

(Take the screenshot)

:m Done! Thanks for coming everyone see the photo on the discord in #photo-gallery!

:m Dismissed.

Passing
Congratulations, you have passed this session with great grammar and lots of effort.

You will be ranked soon, if you have not been ranked within 24+ go on the discord or the group wall and notify someone

:kick (Passed Hotel Guests Username) Congratulations, you will be ranked to Trainee soon.

Failed
Sorry you have sadly failed. You can always try again.

:kick (failed user) Sorry, but you have failed this session. Please come back and try again soon!

If you don’t follow this Guide you will get Suspended/Demoted.