Hotdog Stand I Made

I made this hotdog stand for building practice please tell me if theres anything I could add or change. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

The textures look quite odd, and the hot dog on the plate clips through. Other than that, this is pretty good! Well done!

4 Likes

It’s a bit too round, it becomes unnatural. You may also want to expand the ketchup & mustard bottle tops.

3 Likes

I agree completly. This better? :grin:

3 Likes

yes, this is more better you know.

1 Like

Looks better already! One last thing, change the texture of the top part of the stand and you’ll be good to go!

1 Like

The textures are really good and the colors are perfect.

I also noticed your Undertale inspired horror monster made an appearance in the first picture of your hotdog stand.

Keep up the great work, your builds are amazing!

2 Likes

Looks awesome and fantastic. Great job!

1 Like

The roof texture doesnt fit in to place and the hotdog bun clips through the plate but it looks cool.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s great! I do not recommend using textures, use smooth plastic or basic textures instead, and if you are making a horror game your style is perfect but in general, keeping it texture-less will be better.

1 Like

I like the style choice, as the user above me said, maybe try using smooth plastic (unless it’s the intended texture, then it looks great!) :))

1 Like