Hotel Build Feedback

Greetings, I’m looking for feedback for my build - and ways I can improve it. Any help is really deeply appreciated.

Inspiration:

YouTube Clip: Hotel Feedback Build - YouTube

16 Likes

I would poles to the railingㅤㅤㅤ

Hi overall the build looks very nice. I love the colors and textures you used.

Maybe the donation booths can use some more texture and depth.

Also try to stay consistent with your styles and props. For an example, the foliage is is more realistic then the lower poly trees at the entrance of the hotel. It would look much more uniform if you keep them the same style.

Add variation of bushes as well and try to not make them look so structured and formal, mix up rotate the props to have more of an organic look.

The hotel itself looks nice, what I can say is maybe change the hotel name and put that somewhere else or find a way to make it more noticble, it may not even have to be on the build, Bc it looks a bit out of place.

Then the glass color try to stay away from using the same color as the majority of the build, it makes the building look more flat then it already is.

Talking about the buildings structure, it does look dimensionless. I recommend adding more depth to the build itself

Happy building,
-Sail

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback, unfortunately I don’t really know how to add more depth to this building, espescialy the middle.

1 Like

This is good! Your a pretty good builder, and it looks similar to the picture that inspired you to make this build.

1 Like

Appreciate it a lot, I’ve surely improved! <3

That looks amazing! Great work.

Due this is really good!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MY FELLOW ROBLOXAIN!!!

this is a nice hotel!! maybe you need some improvement to the building overall it’s just nice :smiley: keep going!!

That actually look cool! Love the shading you did, 10/10

1 Like

S t u n n i n g.

Its a beautiful Hotel to look at.
I could never do a build as great as that :smiley:
10/10

1 Like

Looks really cool, amazing building skills honestly.

2 Likes

I would say it looks very good at all, but it looks a bit “edgy” if you know what I mean, I don’t know if this is supposed to look like that, but yeah, Great Work! :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean, I didn’t make it look absolutely 100/100 R$ 100000000 commision, rather to practise and adapt to different styles.

1 Like

Very nice. 10/10Good work! :clap: :+1:

1 Like