Hotel Builder needed [50k+ ROBUX] [CLOSED]

About Us

Hi there! I am currently the owner of Avien Hotels, a small upcoming roleplay hotel. We currently are growing around 100+ members a day and currently have over 2.5k members! We average around 15+ players a day, but we plan on getting more soon!

Group Link: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4428602/Avien-Hotels#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to create a Version 2. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s cartoony style. The deadline will be roughly 2-3 months depending on your schedule. We will offer more time if necessary. Here are the specific details for the job:

• 25 rooms in total, 20 normal rooms and 5 premium rooms
  • Must include a lobby with a check in area, spaces for chairs, self check in, VIP area, gym and bar. (If you have no clue what any of this should look like what contents go in what, etc. check out our Version 1.)
  • Must have an elevator that the scripters will use to teleport players to each floor.
  • Must have a dock which means there must be water.
  • Must have a pool with spaces for slides, chairs, etc.
  • Must have space for a soccer field (check our Version 1 at the back)
  • The rooms possibly be grouped together rather then apart of the hotel so the scripters are able to script the rooms a lot quicker.

Note: You do not have to design the furniture if you don’t want to, but it’s preferred if you can.

Our current Hotel: https://www.roblox.com/games/4493563346/NEW-Work-at-a-Hotel

If you have any specific questions about the build and the details, you can contact me using the information below.

Payment

We are planning on paying around 50k-75k+ Robux. We will offer more depending on the building level you are and your credibility.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the Developer Forum or via Twitter: @TwitchASimply
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello, I am interested do you by any chance have discord?

2 Likes

Hey there! I am very interested in this job, I hope I will be able to build this for you!
Alfa_Upsilon#8065

Sincerely. Alfa

I can do this fairly easily, I’m an experienced builder and modeler. Add me on discord so we can further discuss this jakeee#6454

Hey! I am interested. I have 2+ years of experience in building and I specialize in low-poly, and I have built many similar things in the past like cafes, parlors, etc. I have added you on Discord.

Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] xM_ani - Low Poly Builder

Hello! Is the position still avaliable? Im very interested! My discord is BrenoLevel#9409

Messaged you on twitter, I am very interested in doing this project. Willing to dedicate MUCH time into this one.

Is it purely builders, or are you hiring modelers as well?

I messaged you regarding this on devforum! I am willing to dedicate a lot of time into this.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to give the chosen developer the models you need and they can put them in the game and build the hotel over it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.