[OPEN] Low Poly Builder

Hey there! I am xM_ani, I am a developer from Sweden and I am offering my services as a builder. I have around 7 months of experience in Blender and 2+ years in ROBLOX Studio.

Low Poly Assets

Business Simulator Buildings

Business Simulator Bank

Business Simulator Shop

Business Simulator Refill Area
Cake Simulator Island

Planting Simulator House

Planting Simulator House

Eggs (Personal Project)
Business Simulator Briefcases

Low Poly Maps

Map (Personal Project)

Map

Undead Defense

Tower Defense Game Commission

I am available for four to six hours to work on the weekends, and two to four hours on weekdays. I am active daily and you can contact me at any time and I’ll reply in 5 minutes - 2. It may take longer depending on which time of the day it is.

Availability depends on how many commissions I have at the time.

1 All services require ROBUX or USD payment. You are required to pay the amount disclosed in full. Monthly instalments or other forms of payments (ex. free services) are not accepted. All products are non-refundable.

2 Development services can take weeks to months to complete. By requesting a service, you agree that you understand this phrase and will not rush or attempt to expedite services through any unlawful forms (ex. bribery).

3 If you are a new client, you are required to pay upfront before the commencement of services.

4 Your order may be cancelled at any moment with warning. New clientele will be refunded if payment was made before services commenced.

5 The individual purchasing the order is required to make the order.

6 Orders will not be accepted if commissions are closed.

7 I have the right to deny services to you.

8 By creating an order, you agree to all of the following conditions.

Prices are negotiable, I only accept one-time payments at this time. All prices vary depending size, complexity & detail.

Low-Poly Buildings

I’ll import everything from the 3d software I use to Studio without an extra fee.
Xtra-large: 2,000 or 10 USD (Exterior Only)
Large: 1,500 OR 7 USD (Exterior Only)
Medium/Regular: 1,000 OR 5 USD (Exterior Only)
Small: 500 OR 3 USD (Exterior Only)

Low-Poly Maps

Large: 40,000 OR 175-200 USD
Medium: 30,000 OR 125-150 USD
Small: 20,000 Robux OR 50-100 USD

You can contact me on Discord @xM_ani#1337 or on Twitter (@Mani_RBLX).

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Omg this look so amazing those trees water bridges and buildings look very good

2 Likes

I’m interested sent friend request on discord

1 Like

I don’t think your prices are crazy justifiable. Your a good builder but 22k for a homestore??? thats insanely high. I understand that its your time being used up but come on–

Other than that, your builds look great! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its reasonable, If it took 15 hr than that’s like 5 dollars an hours. That’s less than half of minimum wage…

3 Likes

You have a point.
I understand that.

1 Like

This looks great! Very nice builds.

2 Likes

Looking really nice, Keep up what you are doing.

2 Likes

I have updated information regarding my services to make it more clear and I have also updated & added several new examples of my work!

1 Like

I’ve known him for a while. So, I can surely say that he is trustworthy and a great builder, I’d highly recommend hiring him.

1 Like

I have reopened my commissions!

1 Like

Im a personal friend of mani’s and he is a great developer who puts time and effort into your builds, I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a good builder!

2 Likes

I am interested, I will send you my portfolio in dm, my discord is = Nicolas DEV # 4794

1 Like

Won’t let me send you the request

I just sent a friend request on discoord, my user is rosscko

It doesn’t seem like I received it.

Raised prices for my services as well as updated my showcase with my newest work!

Absolutely amazing low poly builder! I hired him for a Medium sized map & 10 Islands, the request was completed within a couple days and to amazing standards. Price is suitable & Quality is even better!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing work. Please contact me on Discord I am interested in purchasing you for my Development team. I have a budget of 200 USD for a builder and you are 100% the guy I would like to commission or recruit onto my team. DM me.

Tik#7186

1 Like

Added you back. :slight_smile: