Hotel Elephant is now not mobile-friendly

Shortly after I was featured in the blog, an update was pushed by Roblox which then caused my game to display a warning that the game may not be playable on the mobile device.
This occurred without me putting an update into the game which has since killed my popularity since I now do not appear in the mobile sorts unless specifically searched for in the app.
Could someone enlighten me as to why this would have occurred and if there could be a fix?

Game: http://www.roblox.com/--place?id=23578803
No. parts: ~5k all anchored

I also recently moved a load of things from replicated areas (Lighting/ReplicatedStorage etc) to being purely in ServerStorage but the warning still persists.
Rather annoying earning ~10% of what I earned before the update. Any help is appreciated

1 Like

Make sure you have the settings set up correctly -

[quote] Make sure you have the settings set up correctly -

[/quote]

They are set up as required, I even turned the checkboxes off, saved, then turned them on and saved once more just in case too.

Theese settings, are on as default.

After investigating more, it seems as though this warning appears about 30-40 mins after putting an update of my own out. I have had no issues running the game off my terrible iPad though which is odd, even after the warning is displayed

That’s an automatic warning generated by analyzing the performance of a game on various platforms. I think the biggest weighting factor is the crash rate. Your game did actually crash the app the first time I loaded it, but seems fine on subsequent launches.

On Monday I’ll see if I can get some info on why the warning appears on your game.

[quote] That’s an automatic warning generated by analyzing the performance of a game on various platforms. I think the biggest weighting factor is the crash rate. Your game did actually crash the app the first time I loaded it, but seems fine on subsequent launches.

On Monday I’ll see if I can get some info on why the warning appears on your game. [/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I’ve been reducing moving parts, taking things from the ReplicatedStorage to such a point that I don’t think I could remove much more.
Would it be worthwhile reducing the number of RemoteEvents/RemoteFunctions and putting the remotes together script-wise?

Seems that the update to UI in the mobile app has caused this. I had a slightly older version of the roblox app which managed to view ads just fine. Since the update, I too crash once i view an ad. Perhaps my game is borderline mobile-friendly when viewing ads