Hotel Games. Worth creating?

I early last year, I was given a Resort/Hotel group. Really before that group, I’ve never really been interested in hotel games or hotels in general. I’ve always been interested in things such as aviation, trampoline parks, and waterparks but I joined a hotel group in late 2019 and worked really hard which he soon gave to me. Over the past year, I’ve worked tirelessly on the game with development and ads and beyond. But as my interest in hotels is slowly declining, I’m wondering if Hotels are even worth making especially that I’ve looked at other groups like Airlines and other RP groups and have found those to be unique and cool. By seeing all of these cool games, I now feel that hotels are not worth creating anymore as I see them as lazy and not unique. By seeing all the possibilities there are, are hotels games worth creating anymore?

3 Likes

Nope, In my opinion hotel games are cash grab, and really pointless. In fact I think role play games are pointless (Sorry if this is a bit harsh,) but if a game doesn’t have good gameplay then it’s not necessarily a good game :confused:

3 Likes