How are anime face decals made?

How are anime face decals made. I am trying to get into this topic but when I go to search it up I don’t get any results. I take inspiration from games like aba and their face decals. That is what I want to make.

1 Like

Most of these faces are made in photoshop and are scaled in so it does not take too much space. But if you are looking to make some for yourself I would suggest using gimp and creating it there. Just look at anime faces and try to copy the design.

How do I use Photoshop to create them.

If you don’t want to download something to design your face, then do it on this Website: https://pixlr.com It’s simple and you don’t have to download anything.

How do I design the face though.

Well when you use this website you go to create new, then make the size to: 420x420 don’t forget to activ background transparent then use some google images or create your own images to make this face.

Here a YT Video how to design on this website: NEW Pixlr E Tutorial! (Beginners Guide) - YouTube

1 Like

So lets say I wanted to make mikasa’s face do I get a picture of her and then put it in pixlr then do what?

When you have made the face you can save this image in your PC as Png, then you go to your roblox website, click on create then on decals and upload this decal then copy the ID and add it on what ever you want.

1 Like

Well how do I make the face?

I have to get this reply to 30

Which face you want to create?

um, How about eren’s face for Attack on titan

Ernes Here

Wait where did you get that.

get this to 30

What do you mean with 30 strong text

Cause you need to get to 30 words before you can post a reply.

So I have to say something + add the png ?

I give you this face as a template to change the eye color or something. Ernes

Ok, So how would i create somthing like this?

So you want to know, how to design?

Yes, I do I would like you to teach me but can we maybe go in dm’s. This is getting kinda messy.