How are some games gaining online in Roblox?

So hi everyone, I’m planning on releasing my game soon. It will be similar in mechanics to Arm Wrestle Simulator, but with its own idea) Arm Wrestle Simulator - Roblox
and here I have a question for you, what’s the best way to advertise the game? I’ll take one tycoon game as an example, which has recently become popular (it has 4k online and I found it on the main page of Roblox). [UPDATE 1] Block Factory Tycoon! - Roblox

When I found it, I decided to understand how they got the current online (I decided to understand it to know what to do with my game) So, I’ll tell you right away that I have an ad blocker enabled. So at first, I decided to see if they got online on youtube, making good filters I saw that the most popular video had 1k views which is not enough. But I know only two ways besides youtube, it’s either advertising in other social networks, or in Roblox itself? And here I have a question: how do you think they got so much online? And how can I do the same (I have a good budget)?

thanks for the heads up, hope for a great response

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few games get a player base from sponsored ads. Try running a small test sponsored ad, with 500 to 2000 Robux for one day. Make sure you advertise to Desktop, Tablet and Phone. You can decide what audiences within those devices are suitable for your game.

If the ad is successful, you can continue spending. Try spending 5000 Robux per day for about one to two weeks.

If not, you should look into the next option.

Some games have been successful from the sheer amount of visibility on Twitter. It is good for advertising previews of new content which can hype up the community. After enough people see what’s on twitter, they will become your fanbase, which you can direct towards your game. If you didn’t release the game yet and post previews, use Twitter.

2 Likes