How are the Waves of the UGC Program?

Hey there!

Over the past few years, Roblox has announced a new feature where you could create your own accessories and sell them to the Roblox Marketplace (previously known as Catalog), nonetheless UGC Program! :cowboy_hat_face:

Being passionate about designing and sharing creations with the Roblox community, I’ve been diligently following the guidelines and tutorials provided by Roblox. It’s been a fascinating experience learning how to create these accessories from scratch.

However, one aspect that remains somewhat unclear is the processing time for the UGC Program’s application analysis. It appears that Roblox employees handle applications in waves, but the specifics regarding the number of waves, their start and end dates, are still a bit elusive. I’m wondering if anyone has any insights on this information. Understanding the process better would greatly assist me in preparing for an upcoming application. :metal:

Thank you for your assistance!

3 Likes

If anyone got confused, I will explain overall: How much does it take for Roblox employees to respond you during these waves and how many are there?

1 Like

Honestly, at this point no one knows.
I applied 4 times since October and still nothing… I decided to have my models uploaded in my group directly with the help of my friend instead of waiting for nothing.

Seems like they are sending letters every weeks now, thursday, friday or saturday, still unsure of the process! They even accepted a mutual of mine under 3 weeks…

1 Like