When a user uses MouseButton1 or left click, fire a raycast to see if it passes through any humanoids. If yes, apply a VectorForce to the humanoid. The rest of the settings is up to you. You can add debounce (cooldown), range (Raycast Params), etc.
I’m not very good with raycasts so I’ll look into those! Thank you : )
and set the humanoid state to 0 or ragdoll lol
Use mouse instead (it’s easier and works for this use case). This is kind of a hard thing to script, at least it takes some more advanced concepts and instances.
First, created the client sided code:
- Get the player from
- Get the Mouse from
- Make a connection to a Mouse click event
- Use the
Mouse.Target property to get the
BasePart the mouse is aimed at
- Check if the BasePart is part of a character
- If it is, fire a remote event to the server with the character model
Second, on the server, handle the remove event:
- When your code gets the remove event, use the player to get the pushing player’s character
- Get the direction of the push (
pushedCharacter.HumanoidRootpart.Position - pushingPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootpart.Position).Unit)
- Multiply the directional vector by a number to make it as big as the force should be.
- Add some upwards force (+
- Make the pushedCharacter sit with
pushedCharacter.Humanoid.Sit = true
BasePart:ApplyImpluse(pushVector*HumanoidRootPart.AssemblyMass ) on the pushedCharacter’s HumanoidRootPart
Sorry for the long wordy instructions! It probably would have been faster for me to just program it .
Thank you so much for this! I’m gonna try to figure this out and make it, you’re definitely a big help : )