How can I add powers to my weapons

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I wanna make that a weapon when is equipped u can use the power

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I have try putting time stop script inside the weapon
have checked discord,Twitter,YouTube for a answers dint find anyting

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

-- coming later on bc I’m on iPad rn
`Ë‹

Uhh, you know you can delete all of that stuff… right? Only the things in bold you leave.

And… what kind of weapons? Be specific on what you want.

No I already build/modeled some more stuff is coming soon

Melee type like Kunai and butterfly knife

Sorry for late response. But what are the powers you are wanting?

Hi, perhaps I misunderstood, but it almost seems like you are asking us to spoon-feed you the code rather than writing it yourself? This topic on devforum is not intended for that purpose. This forum is for script-related questions.

1 Like

no i dont i just wanna know how could i script it bc im still noob at it

so it write the script that i want,for me ?

There are plenty of tutorials and resources online for learning how to script, including on this very forum.

Scripting is literally making what you want with certain phrases. If you don’t know how to do that, you can’t make the “powers” you want.

Also, unmark raik220’s solution. There is no way you’re going to make actual usable code with a half-baked AI.

1 Like

ok i will try but do you have any suggest videos that i can watch ?