How can i change the player character while in-game

I made a skill, which changes the character of the player, but I’m having several problems.

As you can see I can control the character I put, but the camera is stuck on the old character, and the new character has no walking animations

And as you can see in this gif below, the problem is not in the model, I put it as the initial character, and it moves with animations normally

Shield.Name = Player.Name
     Shield.Parent = workspace
     Player.Character = Shield

I’m changing the character this way ^

2 Likes

Does shield have a humanoid? (30 chars)

Yeah have, let me show you a print

Try changing the CameraSubject to your new character in workspace.CurrentCamera in a local script. It should change the camera to focus on your new character.

1 Like

And about the animation problem?

It might be that your run and walk animation are the same, if they are then it will bug like that. Try making them different if so.

But if I already put the model as Starter Character it works normally, see the second video

Not sure then. Try fixing the camera and see if it continues.

I tryed fix the camera, but i cant, can you send me a example, also is on server or client?

It would be on the client. It would be a single line that simply changes the CameraSubject of the CurrentCamera to the humanoid on the new model. Something like

workspace.CurrentCamera.CameraSubject = player.Character.Humanoid

Still have problems, cause my scripts on client are on StartPack, for any reason when i change the caracter, the scripts stop work too …

Boyi? Are you afk? Help me when you can