How Can I Color The Default Roblox R15 Mesh Rig?

Hello Developers! I am trying to make an NPC That utilizes The Roblox Default R15 Mesh Rig But I Want this rigs Upper arms and Lower Arms To be Different Colors But When I try to do that I Get This weird feature

The Lower Arms take on the color of the Upper Arms and the Lower Legs take On the Color of the Lower Legs So If anyone knows a work around on this I would be glad to hear thanks for Reading!

2 Likes

maybe use body colors

2 Likes

No luck, Same thing happens thanks for the suggestions though.

??

(limit)(limit)(limit)(limit)(limit)

Probably best to just straight up delete body colours and then colour it manually

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(limit)(limit)(limit)
(limit)(limit)(limit)

I Want the lower arms to be a different color as the upper arms but when i color the upper arms the lower arms take on the same color.

What :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I would just delete it and add a new rig

I had this issue before. It’s because a BodyColors was changing the colors. You just need to set the colors in BodyColors and not the parts directly.

As I already said body colors does not support R15 mesh Rigs

Yes, it actually does. If not, you probably have a plugin or script that’s setting the colors back.

Body Colors does not allow you to change lower arms/lower legs

The leg colors should change the whole leg on an R15 rig. It doesn’t have lower legs for simplicity.

That is what I’m trying to avoid i want the lower legs and lower arms to be a different color from the upper legs and upper arms.

In that case, remove the BodyColors and color each part individually and manually.

The same thing happens the lower arms take on the same color as the upper arm

I think this is just an issue with roblox studio overall

That doesn’t make sense. Does it color in studio but when you run it then it resets?

Even in the studio it doesn’t color

In that case, try rebuilding the rig. Does your rig have any shirts or pants? If not, you shouldn’t have any issue.