How can i create a game feature request?

I would like to give only 1 feature request to help me work better on the game that i am working on currently that involves npcs and inventories

2 Likes
1 Like

that makes no sense? how will it help me send a feature request?

1 Like

To be honest your question makes no sense. You want to implement suggestions in game? You want to make a suggestion in #feature-requests ? Contact @Bug-Support with a properly formatted message.

1 Like

yeah i also have the same question as OP, whenever I make a new topic there is no feature request tag in the categories section.

also this as well:

new topic in feature request is grayed out for me

1 Like

Yes, i want to impement suggestion

1 Like

Why it wouldnt let us give suggestions?

@Meat_Make Roblox wants to effectively respond to people who make feature requests and open it to more, but they are currently focused on fixing bug report flow. Once they are done with that, the focus will be feature requests.

It will take time time, and this is a short summary, I recommend reading the following posts:

Oh now i see, I need to be a regular rank to post requests. If there is any regular here can they post my request? bug report seems to be less effective

1 Like

People aren’t supposed to make a post on your behalf. And, the bug support group on the forums aren’t focused on feature requests.

Edit:

Remember to search things before making a feature request. Someone might’ve already suggested something.

I get a warning Only Developer Forum feature requests should be posted here.
Use #feature-requests for Roblox-related feature requests.
. All i wanted is humanoids to have inventories so i dont have to struggle with tool animations and folders in random places

1 Like

You’re misunderstanding my quote. I’m asking for forum-specific problems to be posted in that category. Please do not use that category for non-forum-specific problems please!

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying, my apologies. I will update my reply from above.