How can I create a story plot for my game?

Hello, I’m not too sure if I’m overthinking this situation. But this is my first time creating a story game with actual lore into it. How do you guys come up with story lines to fit with the plot of your games lore? Where do I get the inspiration for it?

I’m not much of a story teller, but I got the lore set, so any tips would be great.

If you’re experiencing writer’s block, you can always hire someone to write a story.
You could even use AI to get you started or brainstorm ideas.

I was just thinking about hiring somebody to write a story, I just didn’t know that’s a thing people can do. How much is a average cost for it? Or does it vary?

You can find all kinds of help on the roblox talent hub, I would say costs range from 750-5000 robux, depending on the length and quality you want the story to have. But that’s just an estimate, it could be much more.

One word. Boredom.

I find personally that boredom is the one time where your brain starts coming up with the most ideas (I think this was scientifically proven but dont quote me). Anyhow, so what Ill do is put away all of my devices of any sort and just go outside and think about my game.

Now I naturally am very imaginative ( another benefit of not going to school hehehehe), so I might come up with ideas faster than others, but it works for me.

I also try to find some inspiration, such as games in the same genre as mine, or just straight up reading books, etc.

And thats how I do it! I also have a lot of experience with story writing as its something I do daily in my spare time for fun.

Anyhow I wish you the best of luck for writing!
Go out there and write something cool and have fun~
~ Frodev

1 Like

This is the same with just game ideas in general I find, so thanks I’ll look into these tips!

1 Like

You should try playing games that are similar to yours (obviously games that include lore) and either brainstorm from there, or stitch together little pieces of each story from each of the games into one big story.